Trust that the end of a fabulous mobile year is treating you well. Wish you and yours a very happy holiday season and best wishes for a terrific 2019.
As is the tradition, we are doing our 12th Annual Mobile Predictions Survey for 2019. We would like to request your input in the process. We rely on our community and colleagues to help us understand the trends for the upcoming year. All participants will receive a copy of the final results.
The survey is available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HJ9FK7V
The questions are:
- What was most newsworthy in Mobile 2018?
- What will be the biggest mobile stories of 2019?
- Who are the top 4 important players in the mobile ecosystem?
- What will be the breakthrough categories in mobile in 2019?
- Who will make the biggest mobile acquisition in 2019?
- Who is doing the most interesting work in the 5G space?
- Who will dominate the Autonomous Vehicles race?
- What’s the most convincing use case for 5G?
- Which category will generate the most mobile data revenue in 2019?
- Which region will end up leading the world in 5G by 2020?
- What aspects of 5G are going to generate the most revenue?
- What 5G applications and services will get the most traction?
- Who will be the winners of the 5G technology transition?
- The company bringing the most successful mobile gadget of the year – 2018 and 2019?
- Mobile company of the year – 2018 and 2019?
- Automation and Digitization of industries will lead to?
- Which of the following are likely to happen in 2019?
- What category will be impacted the most by mobile in the next 5 years?
- Which segments are likely to get disintermediated the most by algorithms in the next 5 years?
- Who was and will be the mobile person of the year?
As an incentive, we will be giving away 5 copies of our exclusive edition Connected Intelligence book that is a collection of essays and interviews from some of the most influential mobile executives on the future of mobile.
Deadline: Dec 27th. Results will be released in early January.
Thanks, and see you in 2019.
Chetan Sharma Consulting