Trust that the end of a fabulous mobile year is treating you well. Wish you and yours a very happy holiday season and best wishes for a terrific 2018.
As is the tradition, we are doing our 11th Annual Mobile Predictions Survey for 2018. I would like to request your input in the process. We rely on our community and colleagues to help us understand the trends for the upcoming year.
The survey is available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G38G6KQ
The questions are:
- What was most newsworthy in Mobile 2017?
- What will be the biggest mobile stories of 2018?
- Who are the top 4 important players in the mobile ecosystem?
- What will be the breakthrough categories in mobile in 2018?
- What will be the most popular consumer mobile applications in 2018?
- Who will dominate the mobile payment/commerce space?
- Who will make the biggest mobile acquisition in 2018?
- Who is doing the most interesting work in the IoT space?
- Who will dominate the Autonomous Vehicles race?
- What’s the most convincing use case for 5G?
- Which category will generate the most mobile data revenue in 2018?
- Which region will end up leading the world in 5G by 2020?
- Which protocol will dominate IoT Communications?
- The company bringing the most successful mobile gadget of the year – 2017 and 2018?
- Mobile company of the year – 2017 and 2018?
- Automation and Digitization of industries will lead to?
- Which of the following are likely to happen in 2018?
- What category will be impacted the most by mobile in the next 5 years?
- Which segments are likely to get disintermediated the most by algorithms in the next 5 years?
- Who was and will be the mobile person of the year?
As an incentive, we will be giving away 5 copies of our exclusive edition Mobile Future Forward 2017 book (Connected Intelligence: Man, Machine, and Platforms) that is a collection of essays and interviews from some of the most influential mobile executives on the future of mobile.
Deadline: Dec 27th. Results will be released in early January.
Thanks, and see you in 2018.