We are pleased to announce that our Mobile Future Forward Book for 2017 will be published and become available exclusively to Mobile Future Forward participants on Sept 7th. As is the tradition, the book has some brilliant essays from our speakers – the thought leaders and mobile industry senior executives, on trends, opportunities, innovations, and user experiences. More importantly, these thought-pieces highlight how some of the leading companies are gearing themselves to execute in the Connected Intelligence Era. The book provides a perfect platform for our day long brainstorm about what the next 5 years in mobile will look like. We have extraordinary speakers and am really looking forward to the discussions throughout the day.
- Predicting 5G – Chetan Sharma, CEO, Chetan Sharma Consulting
- Estimating 5G Data Demand – Chetan Sharma, CEO, Chetan Sharma Consulting
- One-on-one with John Legere, CEO and President, T-Mobile USA
- New Mobile Analytics Expose New Mobile Advertising Opportunities for Carriers, Jon Jackson, CEO and Founder, Mobile Posse
- Mobile Networks are the Key to Smart Robots in Our Midst – Bill Huang, Cofounder, Karl Rauscher, Chairman – Advisory Board, Robert Zhang, Cofounder, CloudMinds
- Delivering on the Customer Experience Mandate: Accelerating the Journey Toward Cloud Services – Doug Suriano, SVP, Oracle Communications
- A Tale of Two Classes: Labor in the Era of Connected Intelligence – Ken Denman, Venture Partner, Sway Ventures, and Sarla Sharma, COO, Chetan Sharma Consulting
- Why is STEM so important in a world of Connected Intelligence? – Hugh Bradlow, Chief Scientist, Telstra
- One-on-one with Shahin Farshchi, Partner, Lux Capital
- The Entertainment of the Future – Greg Gewickey, VP – Emerging Technologies, Warner Bros.
- A New Internet of Moving Things – Mobile Technology’s Next Big Act – Dr. João Barros, Founder and CEO, Veniam
- Connecting Everyone, Everything, Everywhere to Run Better in the Digital Economy – M Sethu, President – Mobile Services, SAP
- Competition – Rethinking the Regulatory Framework for the Connected Intelligence Era – Chetan Sharma, CEO, Chetan Sharma Consulting
The goal of the Mobile Future Forward Summit is to explore the future of the mobile industry, to create new connections, to openly discuss and debate new ideas. By bringing together a really diverse group of individual leaders – both speakers and audience, we are able to create an environment for constructive dialogue that will hopefully help in formulating your own strategies and product plans.
Thanks to all the authors and their respective organizations for making this year’s book possible.