We are really excited to announce that the special 10th Edition of our Mobile Future Forward Book for 2019 will be published and become available exclusively to the Mobile Future Forward participants on Sept 4th. As is the tradition, the book has some brilliant essays from our speakers – the thought leaders and mobile industry senior executives, on trends, opportunities, innovations, and user experiences. More importantly, these thought-pieces highlight how some of the leading companies are gearing themselves to execute in the Connected Intelligence Era. The book provides a perfect platform for our day long brainstorm about what the next 10 years in the technology industry will look like. We have extraordinary speakers and am really looking forward to the discussions throughout the day.
- Connected Intelligence 2030: Quantifying the Disruption for the Next Decade, Chetan Sharma, CEO, Chetan Sharma Consulting
- Positioned for growth: Investing in 4IR (Fourth Industrial Revolution) to come out ahead in the next decade, Mohamed Kande, Vice Chairman, PwC
- Six Trends Shaping the Internet of Things, Chris Penrose, President – IoT Solutions, AT&T
- Thriving in 2030: Cloud-Based Digital Marketplaces are the Future for Communications Service Providers, Doug Suriano, SVP and GM, Oracle Communications
- OpenRAN: The New Mobile Network Economics, John Baker, SVP, Mavenir
- The Edge Internet: Sparking a Reconfiguration, Dr. Ganesh Sundaram, CEO and Co-founder, AlefEdge
- Policy, Politics, and the Growth of Technology in a Connected Intelligence World, Sarla Sharma, COO, Chetan Sharma Consulting
- Future of Cybersecurity: The Growing Battle for Information Control, Dr. Andrea Little Limbago, Chief Social Scientist, Virtru
- 5G Policy – A Guide for Governments, Chetan Sharma, CEO, Chetan Sharma Consulting
- The Future of Healthcare is Connected and Convergent, Gabriel Jones, CEO and Co-founder, Proprio
- Mobile Future Forward – Last 10 years, Editorial Team, Connected Intelligence 2030
The goal of the Mobile Future Forward Summit is to explore the future of the mobile industry, to create new connections, to openly discuss and debate new ideas. By bringing together a really diverse group of individual leaders – both speakers and audience, we are able to create an environment for constructive dialogue that will hopefully help in formulating your own strategies and product plans.
Thanks to all the authors and their respective organizations for making this year’s book possible.