Mobile Future Forward Update–Tourism and Entertainment June 28, 2013Posted by chetan in : US Wireless Market , trackback
As we turn the corner on the first half of the year, the global mobile industry has gone past $700 billion in revenues for the first six months, its highest ever for the time period. As the fourth wave of mobile shapes the various verticals, it is important to understand how mobile is impacting the global GDP.
Here is an update on our fall mobile executive summit – Mobile Future Forward (Sept 10th in Seattle).
Previously, I had updated on the retail, health and the operator fourth wave panels we are working on. Wanted to talk about two more critical segments – Tourism and Entertainment.
Tourism and Entertainment are over $2.5 trillion dollar industries globally and are important part of the global GDP. We have some of the most disruptive companies and leading thinkers in these segments.
Curtis Kopf, VP – Customer Innovation, Alaska Airlines
Drew Patterson, CEO, Room77
Joost Schreve, VP – Mobile, Tripadvisor
Erik Moreno, EVP, Fox Networks
Andrew Stalbow, EVP, Rovio Entertainment
Manish Jha, GM – Mobile, NFL
Registration. Summer Saver expires July 14th.
We will provide regular updates as we add new executives to the program and continue to refine the discussion topics to give you the best learning and networking experience you can find in the mobile industry. As you know, our programs are deep in content and high on participant caliber. Each year we strive to bring together some of the leading thinkers and doers from around the world to brainstorm the future of mobile. As we like to call it – it is a mobile boot camp with the brightest brains in mobile.
Some of the outstanding group of executives who are responsible for changing the face of the industry every day will be leading the discussion. Their insights will be invaluable and actionable.
· Ralph de la Vega, President and CEO, AT&T Mobility
· Steve Elfman, President, Sprint
· Erik Moreno, EVP, Fox Networks
· Danny Bowman, Chief Sales and Operating Officer, Samsung
· Terry Myerson, Corporate Vice President – Windows Phone, Microsoft
· Marios Zenios, VP – Uconnect, Chrysler Group
· Jef Holove, CEO, Basis
· Geeta Nayyar, Chief Medical Officer, AT&T
· Rowland Shaw, VP – Strategy, Ericsson
· Andrew Stalbow, EVP, Rovio
· Raj Toleti, President, Patient Point
· Manish Jha, GM – Mobile, NFL
· Drew Patterson, CEO, Room77
.. More to come
· Stephen David, former CIO, P&G
· Glenn Lurie, President, AT&T Mobility
· Jude Buckley, President – Mobility, Best Buy
· David Small, Chief Platform Officer, Verizon Enterprise Solutions
· Marianne Marck, SVP – Consumer Facing Technology, Starbucks
· Henning Schulzrinne, CTO, FCC
· Fay Arjomandi, Global Lead, Vodafone Xone
· Biju Nair, EVP and CSO, Synchronoss
· Hank Skorny, VP/GM – Software Services, Intel
· Curtis Kopf, VP – Customer Innovation, Alaska Airlines
· Matt Carter, President – Emerging Solutions, Sprint
· Joost Schreve, VP – Mobile, Tripadvisor
The Mobile Future Forward team, our esteemed partners, our fantastic speakers and our engaged community are really looking forward to Sept 10th.
I hope you will join us in what is shaping up to be an exceptional gathering of the mobile minds.
Thanks and best wishes.