Request for input – Mobile Predictions Survey 2013 December 14, 2012Posted by chetan in : US Wireless Market , trackback
As is the tradition, we are doing our Annual Mobile Predictions Survey for 2013. I would like to request your input in the process. We rely on our community and colleagues to help us understand the trends for the upcoming year. (Previous surveys – 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008).
The questions are:
1. What was most newsworthy in Mobile 2012?
2. What will be the biggest mobile stories of 2013?
3. Who will be the most open player in the mobile ecosystem in 2013?
4. Who are the top 4 important players in the mobile ecosystem?
5. What will be the breakthrough categories in mobile in 2013?
6. What will be the most popular consumer mobile applications in 2013?
7. Which will be the most dominant tablet platform in 2 years?
8. Who will make the biggest mobile acquisition in 2013?
9. How will the "Apps vs. Mobile Web" debate shape up in 2013?
10. Who will dominate the mobile payment/commerce space?
11. Which solutions will gain the most traction for managing mobile data broadband consumption?
12. Which category will generate the most mobile data revenue in 2013?
13. Which European operator is likely to emerge stronger from the current economic climate?
14. When will mobile commerce be greater than ecommerce?
15. The company bringing the most successful mobile gadget of the year - 2012 and 2013?
16. Which platform has a credible shot at becoming a viable and durable 3rd ecosystem in mobile?
17. Mobile company of the year - 2012 and 2013?
18. Which of the following are likely to happen in 2013?
19. Which operator is best positioned for the digital world?
20. Who was and will be the mobile person of the year?
The survey is available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5LNC262
As an incentive, we will be giving away 25 copies of our limited edition Mobile Future Forward 2012 book that is a collection of essays and interviews from some of the most influential mobile executives on the future of mobile.
Deadline: Dec 28th. Results will be released in early January.
Thanks and see you in 2013.