Partner Event: GigaOM’s Mobilize September 11, 2012Posted by chetan in : US Wireless Market , trackback
September 20 & 21, 2012
UCSF Mission Bay Conference Center, San Francisco
Friends of Chetan Sharma Consulting register here to save 20%.
GigaOM’s Mobilize conference will explore the technical and business opportunities spurred by the proliferation of connected devices, apps and the way it shapes the way we work, play and live. At Mobilize you’ll learn how people and enterprises need to think as we enter a mobile-first world.
Key topics include:
• Future mobile networks: See how the mobile network is evolving to become more intelligent and meet the capacity demand.
• Apponomics: Understand acquisition patterns, in-app user behavior, monetization trends and where new revenue opportunities lie.
• Devices: What’s the future of the smartphone and tablet? How will we interact with our devices?
• Startups: We’ll introduce a whole new crop of startups in the mobile space.
Featured key players in the mobile space include:
• Stephen Bye, CTO, Sprint
• Neville Ray, CTO, T-Mobile
• Stephen Rayment, CTO, Ericsson Wi-Fi Products, Ericsson
• Jack Buser, Senior Director, PlayStation Digital Platforms, Sony Computer Entertainment America
• Chris Jaffe, Director of Product Innovation, Netflix
• Adam Medros, VP, Global Product, TripAdvisor
• Dave Morin, CEO, Path
• Shiva Rajaraman, Director of Product Management, YouTube
• Mike Krieger, Co-Founder, Instagram