Hope all’s well. Just a quick update on how the program is shaping up.
We have been working steadily on our fall mobile executive summit – Mobile Future Forward (Sept 10th in Seattle) and I am very pleased to announce the preliminary program. We will provide an update as we continue to refine the program and announce more speakers. As you know, our programs are deep in content and high on participant caliber. Each year we strive to bring together some of the leading thinkers and doers from around the world to brainstorm the future of mobile. As we like to call it – it is a mobile boot camp with the brightest brains in mobile.
I am delighted to be partnering with some of the leading players in the mobile ecosystem: Intel, Ericsson, Synchronoss, and Tekelec.
Steve Elfman, President, Sprint will give us an update on the state of the wireless industry – the opportunities and the investment areas. Glenn Lurie, President, Emerging Enterprises and Partnerships at AT&T Mobility will provide us with a glimpse into the world of emerging devices and opportunities. Both Steve and Glenn are mobile industry veterans with decades of experience and their perspective will be invaluable for our Mobile Future Forward community.
Mobile commerce has been a hot topic lately. We have two terrific speakers – Mung Ki Woo, Head of Mobile at Mastercard Worldwide and Antonio Benjamin, Global CTO at Citi to lay the roadmap of the mobile commerce ecosystem evolution.
When it comes to retail, brands, and technology, there are not many people with deeper insights than Stephen David, former CIO of Procter & Gamble. He is a highly sought-after advisor to global brands around the world. I have had the good fortune to work with him in the past and his grasp on how wireless is going to disrupt retail is just brilliant. We are delighted to have him back to have a conversation about mobile, brands, retail, and IT.
As you can see below, we have an outstanding group of executives who are responsible for changing the industry every day. Their viewpoints and commentary will be invaluable. The Mobile Future Forward team, our esteemed partners, our fantastic speakers and our engaged community are really looking forward to Sept 10th.
· Steve Elfman, President, Sprint
· Glenn Lurie, President, AT&T
· Renee James, SVP, Software and Services Group, Intel
· Wim Sweldens, President, Alcatel-Lucent Wireless
· Michael Bayle, SVP and GM, ESPN Mobile
· Martin Fichter, President, HTC
· Stephen Bye, CTO, Sprint
· Bobby Morrison, President, Verizon Wireless
· Erik Moreno, EVP, Fox
· Stephen David, former CIO, Procter & Gamble
· Ed Cantwell, SVP, West Wireless Health Institute
· Jana Messerschmidt, VP, Twitter
.. More to come
· Mung Ki Woo, Head of Mobile, Mastercard Worldwide
· Antonio Benjamin, Global CTO, Citi
· Biju Nair, EVP and Chief Strategy Officer, Synchronoss
· Hank Skorny, VP/GM, Intel
· Jack Kennedy, EVP, News Corp Digital Media
· Marianne Marck, VP – Engineering, Starbucks
· Tim Chang, Partner, Mayfield
· Vish Nandlall, CTO and EVP, Ericsson
· Carlos Domingo, President and CEO, Telefonica R&D
· Kevin Packingham, SVP – Product Innovation, Samsung
· Frank Meehan, Executive, Horizons Ventures
· Oke Okaro, Global Head of Mobile, Bloomberg
· Looking back from Mobile 2020 – the last 10 years
· The fight for developers – Apps, APIs, and Dollars
· Will Privacy get in the way of mobile growth?
· PostPC era and the tablets – commerce, engagement, and consumption
· Quantified Self. Quantified Enterprise – how to benefit from big data?
· Gamification of Everything – How to reinvent business models and revenue streams
· When will Mobile Commerce eclipse Ecommerce? And How?
· Mobile Broadband – LTE is here and now. What’s Next?
· Mobile Competitive Policy – Balancing competitiveness, consumer interests, policy, and innovation
· nScreen Connected Consumer – Expectations, Solution roadmap, and Revenue flows
· Operators vs. OTT – Competition, Co-opetition, and the new landscape. Measuring the seismic shifts.
· Big (Mobile) Data – Collection, Management and Use of Data
· Mobile Cloud Computing – Innovation, Competition, and Business Models
· Mobile CIO Prism – Disruption in the enterprise. Opportunities for growth and cost reductions
· Managing networking growth in the Yottabyte Era – strategies to tame signaling and data tsunamis
· Mobile Platforms and Ecosystems – The Cycles and the Eternal Debate
· Mobile Security – BYOD, Hacking, Protecting, and Monetization
· Emerging Markets, Emerging Opportunities
· Battle for the Home – Devices, Apps, Networks
· Retail channel transformation – how are we going to shop and who makes money?
I hope you will join us in what is shaping up to be an exceptional gathering of the mobile minds. Registration is open now. Early bird will expire July 10th. The last two events were sold out so be sure to grab your seat to one of the most anticipated mobile gathering of the year.