Announcing Mobile Future Forward 2012 June 13, 2012Posted by chetan in : 4G, AORTA, Connected Devices, Mobile Applications, Mobile Future Forward, Mobile Operators, US Wireless Market, Wireless Value Chain, Worldwide Wireless Market , trackback
I hope you are enjoying the advent of summer.
We have been working steadily on our fall mobile executive summit – Mobile Future Forward and I am very pleased to announce the preliminary program. We will provide an update as we continue to refine the program and announce more speakers. As you know, our programs are deep in content and high on participant caliber. Each year we strive to bring together some of the leading thinkers and doers from around the world to brainstorm the future of mobile. As we like to call it – it is a mobile boot camp with the brightest brains in mobile.
I am delighted to be partnering with some of the leading players in the ecosystem: Intel, Ericsson, and Synchronoss.
Renee James, Senior Vice President of Software and Services at Intel will be giving an opening keynote. Renee is leading the charge that is making Intel a software powerhouse. It will be great to get her perspective how the trends are shaping up-and-down the innovation stack.
Dr. Vish Nandlall, CTO of Ericsson will be leading a fascinating panel discussion with some terrific industry leaders – Mobile in 2020: the last 10 years. I have had a chance to interact with him in the past and he will be a great person to help us visualize the back from the future journey.
As you can see below, we have an outstanding group of executives who are responsible for changing the industry every day. Their insights will be invaluable. The Mobile Future Forward team, our esteemed partners, our fantastic speakers and our engaged community are really looking forward to Sept 10th.
· Steve Elfman, President, Sprint
· Glenn Lurie, President, AT&T
· Renee James, SVP, Software and Services Group, Intel
· Wim Sweldens, President, Alcatel-Lucent Wireless
· Michael Bayle, SVP and GM, ESPN Mobile
· Martin Fichter, President, HTC
· Stephen Bye, CTO, Sprint
· Bobby Morrison, President, Verizon Wireless
· Stephen David, former CIO, Proctor & Gamble
.. More to come
· Mung Ki Woo, Head of Mobile, Mastercard Worldwide
· Biju Nair, EVP and Chief Strategy Officer, Synchronoss
· Hank Skorny, VP/GM, Intel
· Jack Kennedy, EVP, News Corp Digital Media
· Marianne Marck, VP – Engineering, Starbucks
· Tim Chang, Partner, Mayfield
· Vish Nandlall, CTO and EVP, Ericsson
· Carlos Domingo, President and CEO, Telefonica R&D
· Kevin Packingham, SVP – Product Innovation, Samsung
· Looking back from Mobile 2020 – the last 10 years
· The fight for developers – Apps, APIs, and Dollars
· Will Privacy get in the way of mobile growth?
· PostPC era and the tablets – commerce, engagement, and consumption
· Quantified Self. Quantified Enterprise – how to benefit from big data?
· Gamification of Everything – How to reinvent business models and revenue streams
· When will Mobile Commerce eclipse Ecommerce? And How?
· Mobile Broadband – LTE is here and now. What’s Next?
· Mobile Competitive Policy – Balancing competitiveness, consumer interests, policy, and innovation
· nScreen Connected Consumer – Expectations, Solution roadmap, and Revenue flows
· Operators vs. OTT – Competition, Co-opetition, and the new landscape. Measuring the seismic shifts.
· Big (Mobile) Data – Collection, Management and Use of Data
· Mobile Cloud Computing – Innovation, Competition, and Business Models
· Mobile CIO Prism – Disruption in the enterprise. Opportunities for growth and cost reductions
· Managing networking growth in the Yottabyte Era – strategies to tame signaling and data tsunamis
· Mobile Platforms and Ecosystems – The Cycles and the Eternal Debate
· Mobile Security – BYOD, Hacking, Protecting, and Monetization
· Emerging Markets, Emerging Opportunities
· Battle for the Home – Devices, Apps, Networks
· Retail channel transformation – how are we going to shop and who makes money?
I hope you will join us in what is shaping up to be an exceptional gathering of the mobile minds. Registration is open now. Early bird will expire June 22nd.