International Journal of Mobile Marketing is out July 31, 2008Posted by chetan in : Mobile Advertising , trackback
Got my copy of the IJMM and I must say it is very well done.
Designed to provide information on the mobile channel and its use for marketing, it includes 10 articles from academics, industry experts, thought leaders and global contributors. The fifth installment focuses on the development of a better understanding of the who, how and why of mobile marketing.
Featured articles include:
- A Five Point Measurement Framework for Mobile Advertising (this is based on our Mobile Advertising book coauthored with Joe Herzog and Victor Melfi)
- Understanding and Implementing Mobile Social Advertising
- Breaking Free from ‘Dotcom’ Thinking in a Mobile World
- Mobile Marketing: From Marketing Strategy to Mobile Marketing Campaign Implementation
- Mobile Research in Marketing: Design and Implementation Issues
IJMM is published twice a year so if you are interested in writing for the journal, let me know, Dec 08 issue is coming. More details here.