Pop Quiz: How much value did the 4G cycle create in the last 10 years? a) $100 billion b) $1 trillion c) $10 trillion d) > $10 trillion
Answer coming up in the next missive.
A more interesting question might be – who captured this value and why? We have been looking deep into the numbers to understand disruption. There was a very unique “Synchronous S-Curve Effect” that shaped the last 10 years. What will the equation look like for 5G? Can we quantify disruption? What will be the monetization story for the 5G cycle? We will present new research at Mobile Future Forward to illustrate some novel approaches to understand the market.
We believe that Connected Intelligence is going to transform the next 10 years and while there are many components to the evolutionary story, 5G will play a critical role in defining Connected Intelligence 2030. We will take a unique data-centric view of 5G evolution in the context of Connected Intelligence. It will be the most compelling 5G discussion you will hear all year long. At Mobile Future Forward this year, we will share new research that quantifies disruption for the next decade, hence the theme Connected Intelligence 2030.
The Mobile Future Forward team along with our excellent partners – AlefEdge, Aptiv, Hyla Mobile, Mavenir, Oracle, PwC, Qualcomm invite you to a memorable day of brainstorm and inspiration. If you would like to partner with us, please feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
Hope you will join us on Sept 4th (Summer Saver Expires Soon).
As always, we endeavor to bring together the pioneers and leaders of the industry together.
- Andre Fuetsch – President AT&T Labs and CTO, AT&T
- Dr. Durga Malladi, SVP & GM – 4G/5G, Qualcomm
- Marwan Fawaz, former CEO, Nest, Executive Advisor, Google
- Mohamed Kande, Vice Chairman, PwC
- Neville Ray, CTO, T-Mobile
- John Baker, SVP, Mavenir
- Ina Fried, Chief Technology Correspondent, Axios
- Doug Suriano, SVP and GM, Oracle Communications
- Chris Penrose – President – IoT, AT&T
- Dr. Andrea Little Limbago, Chief Social Scientist, Virtru
- Shawn Edwards, Chief Security Officer, RSA
- Ann Johnson, CVP – Cybersecurity, Microsoft
- Dr. Ganesh Sundaram, CEO and Cofounder, AlefEdge
- Hank Skorny, President – Connected Services, Aptiv
- Dr. Sarjoun Skaff, CTO and Cofounder, Bossa Nova Robotics
- Biju Nair, CEO, HYLA Mobile
- Nick Desai, CEO and Cofounder, Heal
- Shelly Palmer, CEO, The Palmer Group
- Dina Bass, Seattle Bureau Chief, Bloomberg News
- Jay Greene, Technology Reporter, The Washington Post
- Eugene Chung, CEO and Founder, Penrose Studios
More to come. Stay Tuned.